I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away....

Finally, I can fly!


It is so good to be be able to fly around! It makes it so fast doing Broken Shore stuff. I keep forgetting I can fly though. I had been landing and then going on my ground mount to places before I think "Doh, I can fly why am I doing this??"

Flight form still helps with quest stuff - which I think is a bit hax. For example, one of the Broken shore quests wants you to shoot the bat things out of the sky as well as pick up supplies from the ground. I can not only pick up the supplies from the ground in flight form and if I get hit whilst looting it doesn't matter, it won't drop me from form and I can fly away, but also I can pick up the spears and fly right up to a bat and throw it at the bat.

That wasn't the only world quest I think is a bit funny with flight form! Delivering 20 arcwine - which I know I couldn't get onto my mount to carry a barrel which is 10 arcwine - is also hax in flight form because not only can I loot the bottles and fly away if I get seen (even if they are hitting me), but I can also pick up a barrel in flight form and fly to the boat to deliver it!

Anyway, it's nice too to see Broll in his purple crow form. My daughter saw him and asked who my twin was, and I said that's Broll! The kids see Broll a lot following me around when I play, and I think they think that he's a friend, rather than an NPC. My son asks about Broll all the time. It's actually rather amusing.


Everyone has been telling me how great it is for herbing. Yeah yeah. Like I haven't heard it all before for the last 7 years.

"Why are you a tauren druid and NOT herbing? Why have you got tailoring when you wear leather?"

In WoD when flying came and people were not overly excited about it, I don't think that's the same for Legion. Everyone wants their flying! And everyone is loving it. Hope you all have your flying too and don't do a Crooked - choose the Legionfall reputation when you do your Kirin Tor emissary!

Comments